Appearance is one investment you could never go wrong on. Depending on your taste and social affiliations, it’s none-the-less undeniable that image can do amazing things for you. Accessorizing, for many years, has stood as an important mark in building an outward glow. How you accessorize can speak bountifully about you. For this reason, we explore the world of jewellery.
Jewellery embeds a stretched range of collections. This could be as a result of the colours of interest, shape, design and more importantly the designer. For our case, let’s get it narrowed down to the designer silver jewellery. Silver is an exciting and common color with most silver rings for women and what makes it even more exciting is the variety that comes with the different designers.
The jewellery industry has taken an impeccable growth, with new designers fashioning into the market. Exploring the market more keenly, you won’t fail to spot eye-catching items. Silver in particular has dominated the market due to its glossy look and its royal consideration.
Choosing a Good Designer
While you are earnestly seeking to get your groove on, it is important to consider who to buy from. With the rapid streaming in of new taste in the market, it is wise to consider what is and what is not. This would mean being able to distinguish between original and fake items. This will be possible by identifying a few basic elements:
- What is their pricing like? High priced designers would be more inclined towards quality. It is important to take caution as well because it may not always be the case.
- How long have they been in the industry? New breed in the market may be equally good but don’t be in a rush with them considering their experience would impact on their quality.
- What are other customer reviews about them? Previous customers would help you identify the quality and services of the various designers.
Having that in mind, let’s go ahead and explore some of the designers in the jewellery industry who are worth the look at.
Top Silver Jewellery Designers
I happened to go through the various online jewellery stores and even made frequent trips to beauty parlours to have first hand info in regard to the same. It is interesting to hear what different people have to say in regard to the jewellery designers. Mine is a list crafted from a general scale based on: quality, accessibility, pricing and customer reviews.
Here are some of the big fish in the silver jewellery industry:
- Slane designs – this is a collection by two sisters, Landon and Heath Slane, who have purposed to take the sterling silver jewellery industry to the next level. Their pieces are a real work of art with most of their work experience tailored towards silver jewellery.
- Ross Simons designs – this is a collection composed of various collectors namely: Charriol, Mikimoto, Robert Coin, Gabriel & Co., Simon G, Henri Daussi, Gregg Ruth, Fifth Season, Zina, Belle Etoile etc. This is just but a list of profound designers who provide unique silver designs for all tastes.
- Amrapali designs – this is a collection of versatile jewellery products, with fancy silver jewellery from various collectors. Their genuineness remains in no doubt. Their offer is beyond the money you give them but their stretched satisfaction to you.
- Unusual silver jewellery collections is also a collection that offers a wide range of well crafted pieces that meet the needs of various parties.
- Other common names are: Gucci, David Yurman, Alex & Ani, Charles garnier, Laura Gibson, Honora, Le Vian, Pandora, Tacori, Triton, Scott Kay, Swarovski, Forevermark and many more.
It is indeed interesting that with the versatile needs of the industry, designers have not sunk into their choices. More and more creations are seeing themselves into the market and all that remains is to know what matches your interests. It is the high time that you got your groove on in a classy way. My word for you, Play smart & safe, and you’ll shine all the way.